CRAYKATS CATTERY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. No cat will be admitted without a current vaccination certificate against Feline Enterities and Feline Influenza.
We would also recommend vaccination against Feline Leukaemia.
2. Any cat showing symptoms of infection or infestation whilst in the care of Craykats Cattery will be placed in isolation and a veterinary surgeon will be contacted if necessary.
3. We are unable to accept un-neutered male cats or pregnant queens.
4. For peak holiday periods, a deposit will be required on booking.
5. Owners must leave a contact name and telephone number whilst their cat is in the care of Craykats Cattery.
We reserve the right to refuse admittance.